Being safe doesn't mean that you can't have fun on Cinco De Mayo in Sarasota this year! Several Sarasota restaurants are offering to-go specials to take the party home. If you need a great margarita to make too, try this:
Traditional Margarita Recipe
- Fill shaker with broken cubed ice.
- Squeeze 2 fresh lime wedges into a shaker (don't skip this important step!).
- Add 2 oz. Tequila Oro.
- Add 1/2 oz. Tequila Blanco.
- Add 1 and 1/4 oz of Roses lime juice (don't substitute here).
- Add 1/2 oz. of Triple Sec.
- Add a splash of Orange Curacao (or Grand Marnier).
- Cover shaker and shake vigorously.
- Rim glass with lime peel and salt, add fresh ice.
- Strain mixture over ice.
- Squeeze in 1 lime wedge.
- Drink up, and party on!