*Special Note* Customers must register for events and cooking classes with Customer Service, unless otherwise noted. Facebook RSVP's do not reserve space for events. It only indicates guests attendance.. Thanks for visiting us on Facebook! Here are some guidelines for commenting on our posts. Please play fair and be nice!
* Follow Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
* Please stay on-topic.
* No spamming.
* No offensive language.
* No self-serving or flagrant promotion of goods, sites or services. We may remove any URL for any reason.
* No personal attacks (hostile, derogatory or deliberately insulting comments toward a specific individual or group).
* No flaming (posting comments intended to induce an angry response).
* Original material only; we will remove content copied and pasted from other sources.
* No duplicate postings; we will remove all postings of the same content after the initial posting.
* You must be over the age of 13.
* If you have customer service issues, business propositions, partnership pitches, or employment issues, please visit our Customer Service page.
* If you have a question or concern pertaining to a specific store, please contact your local store for assistance.
* Whole Foods Market team members may join in the discussion, but will not address internal issues.
* Whole Foods Market reserv
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
News & Articles
Add to My Connections