2011 Kids Rock Fest
iRock for Wishes
Polo Club Lackwood Ranch
May 14th – May 15th > 11am – 8pm: Movie at 6:30/7pm Each Night…
7,000 – 11,000 + Visitors per day
Sarasota and Manatee Counties #1 Resource for summer camps, local attractions and things to do and Learn along the way in our community.
• Vendors will have interactive activities for the kids highlighting there business free of charge. Creating non-stop action all day for the whole family.
• A variety will have of workshops:
o Art, drama & Music
o Sports & Athletics
o Health & Eco friendly living
o Family oriented vendors only!
• Under 5 learning zone
• Live music and music and Performances from Kids that Rock Sarasota & local musicians and talent from all ages
• Art exhibit from local schools
• Pet zone along with endangered animals
• A Bounce & Physical activity zone, (No mechanical Rides or Activities)
• Dance & Drama show/ activities
• "Battle of the Bands under 21”
• Tasty treats and food from local merchants.
• A petting zoo, pony ride, face painting, hula-hoops, ice cream, put-put golf & much more.
• Picnic area. So bring a blanket and enjoy the atmosphere that will end with a Movie that the whole family can enjoy together
Vendors will have interactive activities for the kids
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
iRock for Wishes Photos
Add to My Connections