2011 Kids Rock Fest
iRock for Wishes
Polo Club Lackwood Ranch
May 14th – May 15th > 11am – 8pm: Movie at 6:30/7pm Each Night…
7,000 – 11,000 + Visitors per day
Sarasota and Manatee Counties #1 Resource for summer camps, local attractions and things to do and Learn along the way in our community.
• Vendors will have interactive activities for the kids highlighting there business free of charge. Creating non-stop action all day for the whole family.
• A variety will have of workshops:
o Art, drama & Music
o Sports & Athletics
o Health & Eco friendly living
o Family oriented vendors only!
• Under 5 learning zone
• Live music and music and Performances from Kids that Rock Sarasota & local musicians and talent from all ages
• Art exhibit from local schools
• Pet zone along with endangered animals
• A Bounce & Physical activity zone, (No mechanical Rides or Activities)
• Dance & Drama show/ activities
• "Battle of the Bands under 21”
• Tasty treats and food from local merchants.
• A petting zoo, pony ride, face painting, hula-hoops, ice cream, put-put golf & much more.
• Picnic area. So bring a blanket and enjoy the atmosphere that will end with a Movie that the whole family can enjoy together
Vendors will have interactive activities for the kids
Places You Should Consider
iRock for Wishes Photos
Add to My Connections