Children under 6 months may attend without a ticket, but may not participate in any events, activities, including face painting, crafts, and pumpkins. If you would like for your child to participate then you must purchase a ticket.
- Receive a Trick or Treat bag to visit vendor tables to get a treat.
- A face painter and balloon artist on site (no additional charge for kids!)
- Crafts including making slime as a mad scientist and make a silly pumpkin face.
- Every kid walks home with their own mini pumpkin.
- And of course, PLAY at Knockerball 'n' Ninjas for over 2 hours! (http://knockerballnninjassrq.c...) This includes the famous Knockerballs, Bounce House, Nerf, and Ninja Warrior course! This is a $20 value!
Tickets go LIVE: August 28th at 10 am
Kid Tickets: 20
Adult Tickets: 10 *only allows for entrance into the event, adults may NOT participate in Knockerballs
**This event is for children 11 and under. During the event, children 6 and older will play in one area, such as Knockerballs and the Nerf area will be for 5 and under. THEN they will switch. Of course, you can choose from one of the many other activities as well! Children will wear a wristband for their age to make sure we keep kids safe.
**Tickets are nonrefundable. Tickets may be given to a friend and notify Sarasota Moms Blog via email by October 5th.
Premier Event Photos
Also See other Events Listed in Bradenton & Sarasota
at The Mall at University Town Center Free Summer Drive-In Movie Nights Jul 24 | 8:30 PM | Friday
at The Mall at University Town Center Free Summer Drive-In Movie Nights Jul 31 | 8:30 PM | Friday
at The Mall at University Town Center Sam Woolf Live in 360° Aug 30 | 7:30 PM | Sunday
at Virtual Event American Vintage Markets Oct 24 | 10:00 AM | Saturday
at Sarasota County Fairgrounds & Robarts Arena